Fully Automatic Chapati Making Machine
Model : PPF 900
We bring forth Automatic Chapati Making Machine that simplifies the chapatti making process significantly.
Technical Specification :
- Size of machine : 54" X 30" X H 60" (approx.)
- Weight of machine : 215 KG (approx.)
- Description of machine : Machine is in three parts as given below :
- Oven part – Size : 32" x 32" x H 54" – 140 kg.
- Chapati slide press – Size : 22" x 22" x H 17" - 50 kg.
- Back table for Press – Size : 27" x 27" x H 35" – 25 kg.
- Material : All body frames of food grade stainless steel 304 and some parts of aluminum. Chapati press plates of aluminum with Teflon coating with warrantee for one year against peel off without injury of sharp edge or rubbing with any metal or abrasive. Temp. up to 250 degree.
- Motors : Hi - torque (powerful) gear motors of 250 watt. with two drives (speed controllers) – 2 motors.( with full replacement warrantee for 1 yr).
- Heating system : Chapati rolling press is having 1.5 Kwt. X 2 no. heaters.
- Control panels : Fully professional electrical digital panel with protection & safety system.
- Energy Consumption : Electrical heaters & motors consume 3.8 KW.
- Fuel Consumption : LPG gas burners consume 2.5 kg. of gas approx. per hour to make 900 chapatis.(approx.)
- Structure : All stainless steel 304grade structure is sleek & robust in construction with foldable/changeable ss Sheet Parts. Made on cnc machines.
- Operation / Function : Easy to operate, any non skilled person can be trained in 15 minutes to operate the machine. Long training, skill or experience is not required. Trained chapatti or tandoor cook is not required at all. Training is provided at our fac.
- Hygienic : Machine is having sheet metal parts which are easy to open, clean and detachable to maintain 100% hygienic.
- Size of chapattis : 4" to 6.5" dia as per your need without any adjustment, thickness of chapatti is adjustable from 1.5 to 2 mm approximately. Wt. of chapatti 4"x1.5m=20 gram. 5"x1.5=25, 6"x2m=35gram, and 6.5"x1.5m=40gram approx.